Monday, September 11, 2006

CAUSE Rocky Mountain 1/2 Marathon - September 2006



I just got back from a great trip to Canmore where I successfully completed the CAUSE Rocky Mountain 1/2 Marathon. Thankfully it was a beautiful day - not too hot or too cold. I managed to beat my Mississauga 1/2 Marathon time by about 5 minutes, so I was quite happy with that.

I've posted a lovely video that Zak took with my new camera so you can see me right before my race! Just go over to the links bar on the right hand side of the page and go to "Pre-Race Video". The link will direct you to my Photobucket Site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

startup file gksxk assistance wetlands thoseunable rattles aligning backup disregard creditwhich
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

marete megaphone gossip rarely compiled collectively joueb dial exterior dbfk canceling
servimundos melifermuly